- This award-winning cleanser goes on as a solid balm and transforms into a silky oil on the skin.
- It has a soft, lightweight texture that truly dissolves stubborn makeup without stripping your own natural oils.
- The best selling cleanser is in a sherbety form, similar to dry coconut oil that melts into your skin as you use it.
- Its Papaya extract works to naturally exfoliate the skin and the acerola extract is rich in vitamin C which helps to brighten. This is great for most skin types!
- Literally work wonders for removing makeup
- Removes blackheads
- Raspberry leaf extract has antioxidants to protect skin from damage while also nourishing and toning
- Acerola contains vitamin C which has strong restorative and soothing properties
- Papaya is a natural chemical exfoliant that helps to clear dead skin cells to encourage skin cell regeneration
Massage about a gram of product onto dry skin to remove makeup and cleanse skin of any debris. Focus on areas with blackheads to coax them out of your pores.
Then wash your face with warm water using cleansing foam.
Mineral Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Water, Rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinesis Root Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Leaf Extract, BHT, Butylparaben, CI 16255, CI 15985, Fragrance
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
1. If the following symptoms arise upon use of the cosmetic product, immediately discontinue use and consult a dermatologist, for continued use may aggravate the symptoms. A. Redness, swelling, itchiness, stimulation, or other symptoms B. Occurrence of the above symptoms upon exposure to direct sunlight. 2. Do not use on areas with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis. 3. Storage precautions A. Close lid tightly after use. B. Keep out of reach of children. C. Do not store in areas with extreme heat or cold, or under direct sunlight.